Tomorrow's Plans Have Changed!

Since the race has been postponed due to weather, we will adjust our training plan accordingly. The new plan will be to sleep in let the weather do its thing whether it be ice, snow, or rain. Then meet at the yurt at 11:30 am and SL drills/ gates without lunch until 3pm. Be prepared to ski in the rain.


AlpineJulia BurtonU16-U19